|Published||June 10, 2022|
Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Salary: $100,000 - $110,000 annually
Bonus (if applicable):
Benefits: Full-time employees will enjoy a competitive benefits package for an energized workforce with options for you and your family including:
• Paid time off • Paid holidays • 401(k)
• 401(k) matching • Health Insurance • Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance • Life Insurance • Flexible spending account
• Health savings account • Tuition Reimbursement • Reduced tuition rates
• Employee discount • Employee assistance program • Pet insurance
• Disability Insurance • Paid training • Other benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer.
BI is one of the leading technology companies in Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at providing technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and allowing those agencies to fulfill their missions without worrying about the technical complexities.
*Remote options available
- The Scrum Master is responsible for managing a technical software development project from user story workshops through final deployment into the production environment, including facilitating all meetings involved in the scrum process and removing impediments for the agile team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The Scrum Master organizes and facilitates project planning for technical software development projects. Responsible for daily stand-up meetings, product reviews, process retrospectives, sprint and release planning, and product demonstrations.
- Identifies and works collaboratively to remove any impediments that the team encounters throughout the course of development through to product release
- The Scrum Master measures, tracks and communicates team velocity and sprint/release progress to stakeholders and management in order to provide visibility into overall project progress and status.
- Assigns project tasks to appropriate departments and follows up ensure completion.
- Identifies and works to resolve project issues. Manages expectations and risk.
- Facilitates team backlog grooming to monitor project status
- Serves as a project manager on projects not run through the scrum process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.