|Published||June 17, 2022|
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Remote (Columbus, Ohio based company)
We are currently partnering with a multi-billion dollar Midwest company to place Scrum Masters. These resources will help the organization during their enterprise agile transformation, and work across multiple workstreams and business units.
If interested, please contact Maggie at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Minimum of 3 years of experience being a Scrum Master
- Passion for innovation and “can do” attitude
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace.
- Able to resolve conflicts within the team before they become an issue, i.e. a strong mediator.
- Ability to coach team on agile practices and ensures adherence to agile methodology to deliver maximum business value on time.
- Strong c ommunication skills with ability to communicate complex messages and teach new concepts.
- Experience in scheduling and coordinating meetings, identifying risks/dependencies/impediments, and coordinating resources and handling multiple priorities required.
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them
Preferred Additional Qualifications for Position
- Certified Scrum Master
- Ability to promote innovative thinking and self-improvement within the team.
- Confident and skilled at navigating the team through road-blocks to allow sprints to be completed on time.
- Past developer experience
- Experience in agile development, with specific Scrum Master or similar experience
- Familiarity with the Energy Industry
The Vernovis Difference:
Vernovis offers Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401K, Holiday Pay and Bonus Pay to you.
Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.