|Published||June 30, 2022|
Kforce is looking for a well-rounded Scrum Master locally in Denver, CO.
- Lead the Daily Scrum and other key ceremonies for Agile Development Teams
- Be a leader and facilitator of team meetings, decision-making, and maturity
- Scrum Master will protect and support the scrum process while getting the most out of teams
- Lead retrospective discussions using both metrics and subjectivity to help continuously improve our team, product, quality, delivery, responsiveness, and innovation
- Remove internal and external impediments for the team as their servant leader
- As a Scrum Master, you will help mitigate risks and dependencies
- Actively guide the team to deliver to committed deadlines
In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (-the Act-) (C.R.S. S 8-5-101 et seq.), Kforce discloses that the anticipated pay range for this position, which is subject to change based on job-related factors, including Kforce client requirements where applicable, is between $45-$52/hour.
All Kforce employees are eligible to enroll in Kforce's medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance benefits plans and flexible spending accounts (FSA), subject to plan requirements. All Kforce employees are also eligible to participate in the company's 401(k) retirement plan after receipt of the first paycheck.