|Published||July 16, 2022|
Job Title: Scrum Master
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
- We currently have an opportunity for a talented Scrum Master to join our product team in developing an innovative mobile phone application in the automotive space.
- As the Scrum Master, you will ideally have a digital background with some mobile app (IOS and Android) delivery experience.
- You will work as part of a project team working on multi-Channel and will be required to perform Scrum duties including:
- You will be responsible for driving business outcomes through multiple iterative deliveries
- Work with the scrum team to deliver the business outcomes as agreed with the Product Owner, taking an iterative/MVP approach.
- You will ensure delivery of work packages into the business, coordinating with end-to-end technical delivery teams and fostering collaborative ways of working.
- Teach, implement and adhere to scrum practices and values
- Remove internal impediments and escalate impediments outside of the team's control via the Scrum of Scrums (SOS) forum and other regular meetings.
- Be responsible for the Organisation, facilitation and ongoing improvement of all scrum events, and maintaining sprint integrity.
- Provide expertise in working with the Product Owner to create user stories that can be completed in an iteration, and broken down into small tasks by the team
- Work with the Technical Lead to produce and maintain a visible, rolling long term plan / roadmap to provide confidence of your scrum team's capability of hitting its business outcomes
- Track and communicate team velocity and progress towards a release
- Proactively liaise with Business Project Managers, Technical Delivery Managers and Deployment managers, where required, for end-to-end implementation, including all test and deployment activities. Help the teams to articulate and manage risks, issues and dependencies across all the scrum teams
- Facilitate quarterly team health checks
- Seek agile best practice and share with other scrum masters and the wider digital team.
You will need to be:
- Experience of applying different delivery methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Waterfall
- Proven delivery experience within a complex IT environment with significant volume of change
- Thorough understanding of iterative development, incremental delivery and software development processes and lifecycle
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/deliveries simultaneously
- Highly customer-focused approach.
- Demonstrable focus on delivering user friendly customer experiences
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 114675
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.
- provided by Dice