|Published||July 16, 2022|
Being a scrum master is all about helping others get things done, as the scrum master themself doesn't write requirements or code or test plans themselves. Scrum masters communicate, coordinate, and facilitate, doing whatever it takes to help the team deliver what's asked of them.
- Making sure everyone on the team unsterstands the project's goal and Scope
- Helping the product owner maintain the product backlog
- Facilitating Scrum events (daily standups, other meetings) as needed
- Coaching the development team in self-organization
- Helping to remove obstracles to the developers' progress
- Encouraging the organization to adopt the scrum methogology in their workflow
- Coaching the organization on the transition to a working scrum frame work
- Keeping the Organization, particularly the project's stakeholders, up to date on the progress of the scrum team's projects.
- Good Communications Skill
- Hands on experience in handling the Scrum board using Azure DevOps
- Should be 'Certified Scurm Master' & SAFE is preferred