|Published||July 23, 2022|
|Location||San Antonio, TX|
We have an amazing partnership with our Military client who is in the midst of expanding their Agile Transformation. We are looking for a collaborative, engaging, and positive Agile professional to join our team in San Antonio, TX.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen with an active Top Secret clearance.
- Guides and coaches the teams using Agile practices and principles to deliver high-quality products and services to users.
- Facilitates and supports all Scrum ceremonies: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Demos, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Coaches the team in self-organization, cross-functional skill set, and domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the team.
- Facilitates activities to support a high-performing team by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring industry best practices are understood and the team adheres to the Agile Manifesto principles and practices as well as to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Works with Agile team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational strategic objectives and tactical execution.
- Resolves team impediments within team members and with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness in the organization.
- TS/SCI clearance
- At least 8 years of professional experience as a scrum master.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of product development experience, or 4 years of project management experience in an Agile environment or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- First-level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I).
- Experience being in the Scrum Master role for at least 4-6 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: XP, User Story writing, BDD, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, etc.
Job ID: 369164