|Published||August 2, 2022|
|Location||SECURITY SVC, TX|
We have an amazing partnership with our Military client who is in the midst of expanding their Agile Transformation. We are looking for a collaborative, engaging, and positive Agile professional to join our team in San Antonio, TX.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen with an active Top Secret clearance.
- Guides and coaches the teams using Agile practices and principles to deliver high-quality products and services to users.
- Facilitates and supports all Scrum ceremonies: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Demos, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Coaches the team in self-organization, cross-functional skill set, and domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the team.
- Facilitates activities to support a high-performing team by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring industry best practices are understood and the team adheres to the Agile Manifesto principles and practices as well as to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Works with Agile team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational strategic objectives and tactical execution.
- Resolves team impediments within team members and with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness in the organization.
- TS/SCI clearance
- At least 8 years of professional experience as a scrum master.
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of product development experience, or 4 years of project management experience in an Agile environment or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- First-level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I).
- Experience being in the Scrum Master role for at least 4-6 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: XP, User Story writing, BDD, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, etc.
Job ID: 369164
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check! - provided by Dice