|Published||August 4, 2022|
**This position will require someone to work a hybrid schedule, qualified candidates must be comfortable going onsite when needed in Richmond, VA.**
Our client, a leading financial corporation is looking for a Scrum Master to join their team to help support their product development process.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Enable project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, and demos
- Look after and relay team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Keep track of process documentation
- Confirm the development teams are practicing the Agile principles
- Help relay information to improve transparency between internal and external communications
- Help with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
- Take part in proactively creating and sustaining team standards, tools, and best practices
- Lead discussion and conflict resolution
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- A Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience working in Project Management and as a Scrum Master
- A thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
- Collaborative approach to driving decisions
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master
Job ID: 368939
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check! - provided by Dice