|Published||August 5, 2022|
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Scrum Master to work in Fidelity's Asset Management Group in Merrimack NH.
As a Scrum Master in the Common Platform Solutions product area, you will lead multiple Scrum Teams through the agile delivery lifecycle. You will collaborate closely with Product Owners and Engineering leads to understand and help with backlog execution. You will work squads to ensure the best agile practices are adopted, promote a culture of continuous improvement, and provide support via leaders who serve. You will be an integral part of the overall delivery lifecycle. Your position can be located in Merrimack NH, Raleigh NC or Boston MA.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- 6+ years of experience in software delivery, with at least 4 years of experience in a scrum master role
- Strong proficiency and experience with Agile practices, processes, and artifacts
- Solid understanding of the analysis/development/testing project life cycle
- Experience leading Agile Scrum Teams
- Experience with Jira, Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Agility Health a plus
- Experience in delivering program status to senior leaders
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
The Skills You Bring
- Excel in facilitating agile team ceremonies and removing team impediments
- Are proficient in Jira and able to effectively apply Jira features to guide delivery
- Have a passion for continuous improvement, bring innovative thinking to your role, and help evolve the organizations practices and tools
- A strong contributor with a sense of ownership and a collaborative work style
- Are willing to go beyond core job responsibilities and take on new tasks within the overall team
- Can analyze, summarize, and present agile metric data
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with technology partners
- Influence behavior without having organizational authority
The Value You Deliver
- Supporting and helping to evolve the maturity of our scrum practices through techniques, tools, mentor and sharing
- Being a leader to your team and positively impact our Agile culture across teams
- Using your expertise and leadership to influence and gain consensus on how to proceed, remove impediments and strive for team success sprint over sprint
- Are vocal about findings within the scrum teams you manage and how new insights can be used across other scrum teams on the program
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.