|Published||August 12, 2022|
|Location||Overland Park, KS|
We are continuing to innovate and build new data products. As our technology grows so do our technical teams and our need to add an additional Scrum Master to our team.
As a Scrum Master, you will be a coach and facilitator for our Scrum teams. Your work will include coaching team members, proactively eliminating barriers, and facilitating team delivery on software sprint goals. You will work closely with your teams, product owners, and peer scrum masters to foster team self-awareness, and encourage cross-training, decision-making, and continuous improvement. This role will be the go-to person for applying agile frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban to produce high-quality outcomes for the Quest Analytics commercial suite of SaaS Products.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate Scrum ceremonies such as: sprint plannings, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members 'own' the product and enjoy working on it
You will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of scrum master experience required
- Familiarity with Agile software development at a commercial software company, preferably in healthcare IT
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
What you'll appreciate:
• Workplace flexibility - you choose between remote, hybrid or in-office.
• Company paid employee medical, dental and vision
• Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
• Flexible vacation with no cap, plus sick time and holidays
• An entrepreneurial culture that won't limit you to a job description
• Being listened to, valued, appreciated -- and having your contributions rewarded
• Enjoying your work each day with a great group of people
About Quest Analytics
For more than 30 years, we've been improving provider network management one groundbreaking innovation at a time. 95% of America's health plans use our tools, including the eight largest in the nation. Achieve your personal quest to build a great career here.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.