|Published||August 13, 2022|
We are currently seeking a Scrum Master to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States.
- Manage stakeholder expectations regarding target scope, schedule and budget.
- Improve the scrum process and project progress by removing impediments that hinder project progress.
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and iteration meetings.
- Manage the development tracking system to include product and sprint backlogs.
- Monitor the progress of the sprint and helps teams estimate iteration deliverables and increase velocity.
- Foster self-organization and collaborative scrum team and shelters the team from outside distractions to keep focus mainly on the agreed sprint goals.
- Ensure scrum principles and approaches are understood correctly by the development team and stakeholders to maximize the performance of the team.
- Work with other Scrum Masters in the ART to mitigate dependencies.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master.
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a must.
- Knowledge of JIRA is must.
- Certified Scrum Master / SAFe Certified Scrum Master is preferred.
- Knowledge of Jira Align is preferred.
Nice to Have
- Project lead experience
Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.