|Published||August 14, 2022|
A Kforce client is seeking to hire a Scrum Master in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN).
The organization is on an agile, product, and digital transformation journey and as a Scrum Master. You will be guiding multiple agile teams through their journey, help drive agile transformation across products, and lines of business. As a Scrum Master, you will act as a leader and on-team coach for multiple scrum teams. We have multiple opportunities open at various levels based on experience.
- Provide creative solutions to agile transformation issues: resistance to change, limited resources, conflicting priorities, lack of accountability
- Scrum Master will manage and facilitate team ceremonies including quarterly product planning, product owner syncs, backlog grooming, estimating and sizing efforts, release planning, sprint planning, standups, and retrospectives
- Facilitate and coach to draft, track progress, continuously improve on objective and key results (OKRs)
- Coach teams and leaders in agile principles and practices, roles and responsibilities, and frameworks
- Scrum Master will foster a continuous improvement environment in order to build high-performing agile teams
- Track and report on metrics for teams to measure progress, effectiveness of agile adoption, and agile maturity of the teams