|Published||August 29, 2022|
|Location||California Hot Springs, CA|
100% Remote (No C2C)
6-month contract with possible extension or perm (prefer PST candidates)
Job ID 2022-7691
Solugenix is assisting a client, a leading financial services company, in their search for a Scrum Master. This is a 6-month contract with possible extension or perm position with Remote (Santa Ana, CA).
The Scrum Master assists in the delivery of software products. This role supports software product development teams delivering on critical business initiatives. Plans, monitors, and manages internal projects from initiation through completion employing Scrum Master techniques in an Agile environment.
Kanban, Liaison, Metrics, Refining, Jira, ADO
- Software development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Product Development
- Software Product Development
- Structured Software
- 2-5 years of using Scrum agile methodology.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related fields or significant domain expertise.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Skilled in facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment and work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without impact on quality of work.
- Experience being on Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes/organizations/cultures).
- Demonstrated experience in issue identification and resolution.
- Knowledge of JIRA and other agile tools to measure team productivity and report metrics.
- Must possess and utilize exceptional written and verbal communication skills to keep teams operating at maximum efficiency while also ensuring senior leaders and executive management are always informed of progress.
- Adaptable and flexible in a cross-functional environment.
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Organize scrum ceremonies including daily standup, backlog refinement, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Partner with Product Owners and Software Development teams to achieve business objectives.
- Assist with refining and maintaining the product backlog, as needed.
- Where necessary, help the Product Owner manage customer expectations and stakeholder communications.
- Act as a liaison between the team and others, minimizing interruptions to the sprint, and keeping the team focused on delivering a quality product.
- Plan and execute within the commitments and roadmap developed.
- Assist the team through maturity of agile and scrum processes, improving delivery and confidence in commitments.
- Identify, understand, and track impediments; help remove them and drive improvements to optimize how the team works.
- Communicate to all levels of the organization on progress and status.
- Required to perform duties outside of normal work hours based on business needs.
About the Client:
Our client is one of the world's leading financial services companies based out of Santa Ana, CA.
Solugenix is an information technology services company known for its deep experience and knowledge in providing comprehensive technology services, solutions, and talent support for companies around the world. The company offers a variety of cutting edge and talent support solutions to promote growth and cutting-edge advancement to our esteemed clients and candidates. We provide these talent support solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. We also have additional resources from our staffing partners to ensure the right match and expertise for the best result.
For over 50 years, global and local brands have trusted Solugenix as an added resource and partner in taking steps to ensure their immediate and future success. In addition to generating ground-breaking, industry-defining solutions, Solugenix has been delivering the talent and support needed to make it happen. We are dedicated to partnering with clients and candidates whose core values also foster a culture of professionalism, teamwork, and integrity.