|Published||September 2, 2022|
Capgemini Government Solutions is searching for a Scrum Master to join our DC team! As a self-motivated member of our support team, you will work closely with our federal clients, especially in providing consulting services of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
As the Scrum Master, you will:
- Serve as Scrum Master over development teams at federal clients
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices while continuously coaching teams to higher levels of Scrum Maturity
- Perform planning, scope, risk, and schedule management functions to meet goals within the expected timelines
- Support project manager utilizing Scrum framework, in activities including Sprint Planning, Backlog Management, Daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance
- Agile/Scrum Master Certification
- 5+ years’ experience managing and orchestrating Agile development teams with ability to facilitate meetings and lead customer support projects.
- Hands-On Experience with Agile System Development methodologies
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
- Proficient in the use of tools and methods to efficiently manage product releases, sprints, and development cycles.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, think outside the box/about the big picture and goal-driven (do-er)
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum and Agile techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement, Technical Debt, PI Planning)
- Experience providing guidance and coaching to team members and leadership on importance of Agile and how to implement
- PMP certification a plus, but not required
- SAFe certification a plus, but not required
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 340,000 team members in over 50 countries. The Group reported 2021 global revenues of EUR 18 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.