|Published||September 3, 2022|
|Location||San Antonio, TX|
SCRUM MASTER - JBSA LACKLAND AFB, SAN ANTONIO, TX - TS/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED!!!!
As a Scrum Master, you will be managing different talented scrum teams working on critical projects associated with a multi-year IT Transformation program. Teams strive to follow Agile methodologies and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery model.
* Active TS/SCI clearance to start
* 2+ years Scrum Master experience
* Experienced with common Agile practices (Scrum and Kanban) and different software development processes
* Experienced with agile tools, JIRA would be highly preferred
* Desired experience working in a Software Development team, as a Developer, or QE, or BA, or Architect
* Desired experience using GitLab
* Desired experience as a Technical Project Manager
* Must have CSM or PSM I certification and must be able to obtain either a A-CSM or PSM II certification within 6 months of employment.
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
* Assertive - Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
* Situationally Aware - Must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management
* Enthusiastic and passionate about Agile methodologies and continuously raising team's performance and effectiveness
* Servant Leader - Must be able to garner respect from his/her team and be willing to get hands dirty to get the job donE
* Assist the customer in application of the Scrum Framework to facilitate both cyberspace capability and TTP development.
* Facilitate Scrum ceremonies to include, but not limited to, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
* Lead and coach scrum adoption.
* Plan scrum implementation.
* With assistance from the customer provided Product Owner, develop, maintain, and update the team working agreement.
* Ensure that goals, scope and product domain etc. are understood by every member in the Scrum Team.
* Removes project impediments that stand in the way of team productivity and performance.
* Work with other Scrum Masters in the squadron to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
* Manage scrum teams and guide them on continuous improvements
* Manage scrum boards to ensure everything is up to date and hold team members responsible for keeping it updated.
* Track stories and keep stories on track - ensure that stories are properly decomposed into manageable tasks, impediments are voiced timely, team members are not taking abnormal time (given the story points) for any given story.
* Comprehensive medical insurance options through BlueCross BlueShield
* Dental and Vision insurance for employee and dependents at no cost
* Paid Time Off grant, paid Sick Leave accruals, paid Federal holidays
* Education and Certification reimbursement program
* 401(k) retirement plan with safe harbor employer match after 3 months
* Prepaid legal plan and ID protection plan available
* Accident insurance, Critical Illness insurance and Hospital Indemnity insurance available
* IPSecure, Inc.
At IPSecure, you'll shape the future of Cybersecurity by building the technology to tackle the toughest challenges and stay ahead of the latest threats. If you want to join an agile and growing company that makes a direct impact in the cyber fight against cyber criminals, IPSecure is the place for you. Driven by passionate people who are dedicated to making the world safer, it's no wonder we've been named a Top Place to Work in San Antonio.
* IPSecure is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.*