|Published||September 7, 2022|
|Location||Plainsboro Township, NJ|
3 MUST HAVES FOR MANAGER:
1. Expert in using Azure DevOps for scrum planning and execution.
2. Strong technical background in understanding the business process and technical work required in MarTech landscape.
3. Minimum 3-5 years of scrum master experiences in both new projects and production support environments.
- Understand team resource roles, responsibilities, and capabilities to ensure proper task allocation and workload balance.
- Ensure all change requests are registered in Azure DevOps (ADO) as features with change request.
- Support Business Analyst (BA) to approve/reject/pause new change requests in Change Advisory Board and set ADO state accordingly (analysing/closed/paused).
- Tag change requests in ADO based on priority rules and sort the priority accordingly.
- Lead BA and team leads to breakdown all new change requests into user stories with each less than 8 points.
- Facilitate scope and requirements clarification between BA and team leads, revise user stories for complex features/user stories if needed.
- Assign features to estimated go live iteration per story points or LoB deadline.
- Assign user stories to iterations according to feature deadline and story points.
- Conduct backlog refinement to make sure all team understand the feature/user stories.
- Re-assign feature/user story priorities and iterations per refinement.
- Identify list of features/user stories for next iteration 2 week before iteration starts.
- Identify tasks needed to ensure all features/user stories are ready per Definition of Ready 1 week before iteration starts.
- Ensure team completes tasks needed to make all user stories ready.
- Lock down list of features/user stories for next iteration 3 days before Iteration Planning.
- Breakdown user stories into tasks before Iteration Planning 1 day before Iteration Planning.
- Conduct Iteration Planning - refine tasks, assign resources per feature priority, finalize all task assignment, balance workload.
- Conduct daily standup, update status.
- Ensure planning of all features with estimated go live date.
- Ensure release note is sent on the same day after each iteration is completed.
- Conduct retrospective at the end of each iteration.
- Ensure 80% of all planned tasks in an iteration are completed initially and reach 90% goal in 2 months.
- Coach resources to update ADO daily so actual load/progress can be updated correctly.
- Coach team members individually not to provide status update but just simple standard scrum answers during daily standup.
- Coach team members to handle emergency change requests and prioritization of work and resources.
- Ensure at least 1 feature is deployed to production in every iteration.
- Ensure 80% of resources are properly allocated on the day iteration planning session is completed.
- Expert in identifying root causes and resolutions of impediments in scrum planning to achieve iteration goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing scrum for a team of 15 resources onshore and offshore.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/teams concurrently and independently.
- Skilled in working with each resource individually to remove their impediments.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kevin: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02550
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE