|Published||September 9, 2022|
Come join a company that strives for Extraordinary People and Exceptional Performance! Chenega Enterprise Systems and Solutions, LLC., a Chenega Professional Services' company, is looking for a Scrum Master to provide expert agile servant leadership for teams working in a complex multi-contractor federal IT product and services portfolio.
Our company offers employees the opportunity to join a team where there is a robust employee benefits program, management engagement, quality leadership, an atmosphere of teamwork, recognition for performance, and promotion opportunities. We actively strive to channel our highly engaged employee's knowledge, critical thinking, and determination to innovate scalable solutions for our clients.
* Act as Scrum Master on scrum team while simultaneously teaching and reinforcing the Agile and SAFe best practices among the scrum team.
* Participate in and lead communications with other Scrum Masters across other teams for the purpose of sharing best practices and lessons learned.
* Actively advocate for the use and implementation of Agile methodologies and principles.
* Manage the workload assigned to their responsible scrum team.
* Report risks when work is projected to be delayed.
* Proactively create mitigation strategies for at risk work.
* Provide a status of team's workload in Scrum of Scrum meetings.
* Provide inputs to stakeholder briefings speaking to their team's work status
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in information technology, business management or related field
* Minimum of 6 year of experience of managing agile delivery teams (or 9 years of experience with no degree)
* Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
* SAFe Agile Certification
* Ability to pass Public Trust / MBI background investigation