|Published||September 10, 2022|
Req ID: 211443
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Scrum Master to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
NTT Data Services is Hiring!
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Manages stakeholder expectations regarding target scope, schedule and budget
- Improves the scrum process and project progress by removing impediments that hinder project progress
- Facilitates daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and iteration meetings
- Manages the development tracking system to include product and sprint backlogs.
- Monitors the progress of the sprint and helps teams estimate iteration deliverables and increase velocity
- Fosters self-organization and collaborative scrum team and shelters the team from outside distractions to keep focus mainly on the agreed sprint goals
- Ensures scrum principles and approaches are understood correctly by the development team and stakeholders to maximize the performance of the team
- Work with other Scrum Masters in the ART to mitigate dependencies
Basic, Required Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in JIRA
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Information System, Computer Engineering, or a related field of study
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is preferred
- Certified Scrum Master / SAFe Certified Scrum Master is preferred
- Knowledge of Jira Align is preferred
- Project lead experience
Location:The position is in Charlotte, North Carolina. Resource should be available in-person at the office premises (once the offices open up).
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Cloud, Consulting, Technology
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait...