|Published||September 17, 2022|
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position.***
Looking for the next step in your career as a Scrum Master?
If you're eager to participate in challenging projects using the latest technologies, you'd like to integrate into a multicultural team where your colleagues become your friends, you strive in an Agile environment where people, learning, and delivering business value are key for success, then we'd love to hear from you 🙂
As part of your daily work you will:
- Promote an Agile culture
- Facilitate sprints, retrospectives & Daily stand ups
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration within the team
- Continuously looking into improving the team's way of working, challenging existing processes with both the team and the rest of the business
- Facilitate the right communication between the team and the business
- Drives the team to deliver by protecting them from interruptions and distractions, and by resolving blockers to progress
- Is responsible for ensuring that the Product Manager and the team have a productive relationship and uses agile toolset of ceremonies and practices to ensure that the team dynamic leads to success
- Works with other Scrum Masters within programme or business unit to ensure dependencies and blockers are resolved within a collective approach to delivery
- Helps teams to implement change effectively
- Helps build a productive environment where team members own the product and enjoy working on it
- Be part of our professional, collaborative, fun and friendly work environment, where everyone can make a difference.
You must have the following:
- 3 years experience as a Scrum Master and/or Technical Project Manager
- Collaborative worker
- Great communication skills, and experience communicating with people of all levels
- Understand Agile Methodologies and apply them when needed
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban and Lean methodologies and knows what works in what scenario, has a deep understanding of what drives effective product delivery
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
- Experience with marketing and/or media agencies a plus
- Experience working with and creating high performing agile environments
The anticipated salary range for this position is $78,000-121,500. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
About dentsu international
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed for what's next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is delivered through five global leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Dentsu International's radically collaborative team of diverse creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good-for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.