|Published||September 18, 2022|
Brillio delivers disruptive digital solutions across capabilities such as Design Thinking, Product Engineering, Data Analytics, Digital Front Office, Digital Infrastructure through a team of 4,000+ experts technologically elevating 200 companies globally. Our core values of Customer success, We Care, Entrepreneurial (mindset) and Excellence - drive everything that we do, from the very first day.
Find your passion and build your career with Brillio.
Role: Scrum Master
Functional Area: IT
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Mclean, VA (Hybrid – 2 days onsite + 3 days remote)
Brillio is looking for Scrum master having 10+ years of experience to join our team of IT professionals as Full time.
Selected candidate will be required to:
- Around 10 -12 years of experience with at least 6 years in Agile / Digital ways of working.
- Certified as Scrum Master / Scrum professional
- Good to have certification in Agile coaching/SAFe spc4/ICCAC/
- Experienced Agile Coaching including assessment, Goal setting, Interventions, Road mapping and Training teams.
- Thorough knowledge of Agile Practices and Conduct Scrum ceremonies and workshops
- Establish backlog for the transformation / Programs/ Portfolio / Sprint
- Set goals for each sprint and measure the progress. Retrospect the goals and re-plan accordingly
- Demonstrate values of scrum ceremonies
- Effectively communicate the improvements and bring it inspect & adapt culture to the teams
- Establish different kind of metrics to help the team to measure their quality goals
- Guide the team in a supportive style and Encourage teams to find solutions
- Act as a catalyst for change
- Collaborate with multiple scrum teams and encourage them to share their best practices
- Lead process improvements and Able to analyse facts and provide insights to Senior Management resulting in Organizational/team improvements
- Create a healthy agile ecosystem that is self-monitoring, correcting, and sustaining, through cross functional interaction with Product Owners, Scrum masters, Scrum of Scrums & Senior Management
- Manage priorities from different stakeholders and delivery valued results
- Experience in distributed team setup
- DevOps experience and good understanding of CI CD Frameworks
- Good experience of Automation Testing frameworks
- Highly passionate, energetic, and self-motivated
- Encourage innovations, Influence teams with strong communication skills
To succeed, this role’s responsibilities would involve:
- Must have skills:
Certified as Scrum Master / Scrum professional
Know more about
Know what it’s like to work and grow at Brillio: www.brillio.com/join-us/
Equal Employment Opportunity Declaration
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Brillio is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the society and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.