|Published||September 20, 2022|
- Are you an experienced Scrum Master looking for a new challenge?
- Do you value care management and quality improvement?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the Kepro team?
If so, you might be our next new team member!
Who we need:
The primary responsibility of this role is to be a scrum master for multiple software development teams, leading them through daily agile scrum stand-up meetings and tracking progress against sprint goals.
The scrum master may also lead small internal projects from inception to implementation using sound project management principles.
The scrum master also facilitates the many relationships within any project and functions as the central point of contact for all project-related information.
Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting.
People Focused. Mission Driven.
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical expertise.
We do this through our people.
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference for the lives of individuals across the country. We are an organization that cares deeply about our employees and we provide the training and support to do the best work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at Kepro. These benefits are designed to provide you and your family additional protection, security, and support for both your career and your life away from work. They are comprehensive and fit a variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
What you'll do:
- Organize and facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and other agile development activities
- Coordinate sprint planning meetings
- Track team progress and maintain sprint board
- Collect team metrics
- Identify and facilitate solutions to team barriers that interfere with team delivery and workflow
- Facilitate communication across team and with product owner and stakeholders
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or an approved related field
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- A team player who promotes the concepts of people working together. Ability to adapt to frequently changing work parameters.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage workload, and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented. Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management tools.
- Basic ability to lead one or more multidiscipline, high-performance work teams throughout project life cycle
- Scrum Master or equivalent agile certification (i.e. PSM, CSM, PMI-ACP)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of agile software development methodology required
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an agile IT environment.
- Experience with Azure DevOPs is desirable
- Previous scrum master experience required
We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance for applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of interest. Best of luck in your search!
~ The Kepro Talent Acquisition Team
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.