|Published||September 22, 2022|
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity.
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies.
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals, and deliverables that support business goals.
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on productive conflict resolution and problem-solving.
- Facilitate discussions, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Prepare and present reports on progress and success.
- Coordinates activities with other teams across the program.
- Partner with and support the Product Owner.
- Participate in the Scrum of Scrums and partner with other Scrum Masters.
- Coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Organize and facilitate planning and coordination including release / Potentially Increments planning, iteration planning, daily stand-ups, iteration review/demos, and retrospectives.
- Ensure teams are held accountable to agile SDLC (Software Delivery Life Cycle) tenants and their internal working agreements including the use of appropriate tools, standards, and best practices.
- Promote and demonstrate core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Ensure the team is tracking and communicating team progress and metrics to the appropriate resources.
- Facilitate and enable an environment of collaboration and creativity.
- Support and empower the team to make appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition.
- Empower the team to self-organize around achieving their commitments.
- Identify and remove any impediments/distractions that interfere with the team’s ability to deliver against their commitments.
- Challenge and enable the team to continuously improve through intentional and data-driven inspection and adapt cycles (retrospectives).
- Scrum master experience in a complex large-scale enterprise.
- Experience in an agile environment in other roles; such as quality assurance, development, product owner, or as an agile coach.
- Proven knowledge and experience with agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to coach and mentor the team to reach their highest potential. Excellent team player and team builder.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work collaboratively with diverse personality types.
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level and communicate agile methodologies within the organization.
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Strong ability to manage multiple agile teams and ensure a proper balance between PMO (Project Management office, business, and technology teams, and management).
- Must be self-motivated as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
Kanban,Agile,Project Management,Software Development,SDLC