|Published||September 22, 2022|
What are we looking for?
• Passionate about achieving business outcomes over blindly following Scrum Guide or trying to implement Kanban or any other Agile methods, prefer to use those as tools to solve problems for our customers and teams
• Jack of many trades and Master of Scrum - can wear multiple hats at times instead of limiting to a job description or to the mindset of ‘I am just a Scrum Master’ – we do not have anyone as ‘just Scrum Master’ in our team
• A coach who jumps in and does whatever it takes to unblock his/her team – person of action over a person of words
• Always thrives for excellence. Practices Kaizen or continuous improvements – “there is no finish line” • Always looks for the ‘why’ behind the ‘what’
• Never afraid of asking tough questions to help his/her team finding the right answers for them. Helps his/her team to self-organize
• Nice to have Scrum Master certifications but must have hands on Agile experience with success and failure stories to share – knowing is good but practicing it while learning it is even better
• A Servant Leader who practices radical candor with positive intent to hold people accountable
• Has team level ceremonies or large group meetup/workshop facilitation skills. Not afraid of speaking in front of a large audience (virtual/face to face)
• Continuously can raise the bar towards outcome-based performance goals for himself/herself and not afraid of doing the same for his/her the team
• Great to have banking experience/exposure in past work with any capacity If above list excites you to join as a Scrum master, Let’s talk.
- provided by Dice