|Published||November 3, 2022|
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Scrum Master to work in Westlake, TX, Durham, NC, Jersey City, NJ, or Merrimack, NH.
Everyone craves a way of working that empowers them to fuel their best work and inspire others. Do you want to make a difference in our customers' lives and be part of this exciting team?
As a Scrum Master, you'll join a highly innovative, cross-functional Scrum team within a division of Fidelity. By blending your deep Scrum expertise and passion for coaching you will cultivate a culture of continuous improvement by encouraging behaviors and practices that increase squad performance and efficiency.
- Partner with Agile coaches to identify team improvement opportunities
- Maintain and update relevant performance measurements (e.g., burn-down charts) to provide an effective feedback loop to the squad and visibility to other partners
- Manage and coordinate logistics for agile ceremonies (e.g., backlog prioritization, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives)
- Support adoption, and consistent use of, enabling tools (e.g., Jira)
- Partner closely with other Scrum Masters across Core Brokerage to share ideas, Agile practices, and lessons learned.
- Actively working to remove impediments identified
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- College/University degree preferred
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a role as Scrum Master
- JIRA experience
- Financial services experience preferred
- Strong proficiency with standard Scrum practices, DevOps, and encouraging Agile behaviors and measurement techniques
- Proven experience in coaching teams regarding Agile practices as well as coaching across functions, experiences, and geographies
- Possess a continuous improvement and Agile attitude
- Effective facilitator that can resolve challenging team issues
- You are intellectually curious and model a culture of learning and coaching
The Core Brokerage Platform Domain exists to develop leading Brokerage-As-A-Service APIs (Application Programming Interface) and recordkeeping services for Fidelity Distribution Channels and Operations Professionals. In order to deliver on this mission, Agility must be at the core of how we operate to build Next Generation solutions that are not only secure and scalable, but also innovative and customer centric.
COVID Work Policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You'll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working â€“ Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you'll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person â€“ face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.