|Published||November 5, 2022|
NTT DATA is a team of more than 139,000 diverse professionals, operating in more than 50 countries throughout the world. The sectors where we have activities include: telecommunications, finance, industry, utilities, energy, public administration and health.
Our mission? Offer technological solutions, business, strategy, development and maintenance of applications, while being a benchmark in consulting. All thanks to the collaboration between teams, the human quality of our people and the fact that we do not conform to what is established, we always seek innovation that brings us closer to the future.
Our essence has led us to the forefront of technology, breaking paradigms and providing solutions that truly respond to the needs of each client. Our talent has led us to be one of the top 6 technology companies in the world.
NTT Data is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are looking for a Scrum Master to work remotely and to have a major impact on our global client.
Because #Greattech, needs #GreatPeople, like you.
The successful candidate should have knowledge of: JIRA, ALM, Scrum Master , SAFe, Agile Coach, Kanban, and DevOps.
- Act as Scrum Master for a Salesforce development project, providing a learning environment to deliver business value and embodying servant leadership.
- Assemble the project team, assign individual responsibilities, identify the appropriate resources that are needed, and develop schedules
- Establish and update sprint plans while running the Scrum meetings and process, manage the integration tasks, and track and review team deliverables
- Challenge, coach, and guide the organization using agile and lean principles
- Create metrics to provide teams and the organization with relevant feedback
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Manage relationships with clients and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management and assessment to minimize project risks. Ability to maintain risks register for the projects within the program
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information System, Computer Information Systems or related degree or equivalent experience
- One or more years of experience as a Scrum Master in an agile development environment
- Experience with development based projects
- Demonstrate advanced business and technical acumen for applications
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks within established timelines
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationship with team members at various levels
- Strong Communication skills - written and verbal
- Detail oriented
Why NTT Data?
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities. Additionally we offer our employees competitive salaries and an unmatched 100% Company Paid Benefits package.
NTT Data is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. everis is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.