|Published||November 12, 2022|
We are looking for an experienced scrum master to oversee and guide scrum teams. The scrum master's responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
To be successful as a scrum master, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding scrum master should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
Scrum Master Responsibilities:
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
Scrum Master Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Certified scrum master, SAFe preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
This position does NOT offer sponsorship
*Cannot work on a C2C basis*
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.