|Published||November 12, 2022|
|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Scrum Master with our client in the financial industry in their Jersey City, Charlotte, NC, Richardson, TX, New York, NY, Atlanta, GA, Jacksonville, FL, Chicago, IL, and Richmond, VA locations. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Involves coordinating delivery on initiatives that are driving the build out of next generation Market Risk technology stack
- Responsible for optimizing the flow of stories and the value delivered by one or more Scrum team and is focused on serving the needs of the team to drive performance and growth
- Key responsibilities include coordinating and facilitating Scrum ceremonies, managing dependencies for the team, providing visibility into team delivery plans and progress, enabling continuous improvement within the team
- Ensures the impediments are resolved quickly; the team follows their agreed to processes, and that there is a good relationship between the Product Owner and the development team
- Promote and coach the Agile mindset and principles, empowering the team to become self-managing and fulfill their cross functional potential
- 5+ Years in a Scrum Master role.
- Demonstrated expertise in facilitating Scrum ceremonies (e.g., Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Demos/Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives)
- Demonstrated expertise in identifying risk/dependencies and quantifying the impact it has on the business/technology and what controls are to be used to resolve
- Has the ability to understand the roles and responsibilities of other teams who participate in the lifecycle and engages as required
- Demonstrated expertise in facilitating team planning ceremonies against backlog/prioritized work; managing risk/dependencies/impediments for 1-2 teams; ability to answer team Agile/waterfall framework questions
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
- Has knowledge of software development
- Has awareness of testing practices
- Knowledge of automation and continuous delivery practices
- Ability to participate in their role and utilize necessary tools with minimal guidance
- Basic awareness of architecture and design
- Ability to comply with Bank standards for information security and business architectures
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”