|Published||November 13, 2022|
Experis' Client is currently seeking a Scrum Master for a contract assignment that would ideally be hybrid of 1-2 times per week on-site in New Jersey but client is open for fully remote (in the contiguous United States) if someone will work east coast hours.
Ideally the client is looking for a Marketing Scrum Master...a Scrum Master who has interacted with Marketing teams / Brand teams on Omnichannel marketing projects and marketing assets.
***Although the client prefers candidates with the Marketing business knowledge, they are open to other industries provided candidates have heavy client-facing experience. Please detail your specific business experience within the summary or body of the resume.
Client is NOT looking for an IT Scrum Master handling IT projects of any kind.
Client is seeking an experienced Scrum Master to support a client with their Agile Marketing teams. This person will focus on promoting the Agile Mindset and Agile Marketing Values and Principles within the organization and will coach the team(s) to these. They will be responsible to protect the teams' capacity from distractions while reinforcing the application of Scrum and/or Kanban frameworks, facilitating ceremonies and removing impediments to the process or the mindset as they arise. This is a peer role within Strategy Brand teams, that focuses on managing "how the team interacts" and partners closely with the Marketing Owner role, to ready the team's backlog. Agile leads need to be planners, problem solvers, forward thinkers, navigators of the organization, connectors of people and info gatherers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years serving or supporting an Agile Marketing team on top of 5+ years in sales, marketing or omnichannel marketing environment
- Strong knowledge of Agile Marketing Values and Principles, concepts, and methodologies
- Experience with Jira is an absolute must
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Client and stakeholder management experience in business/corporate/agency environment
- Agile certifications or equivalent training and experience preferred
- Pharmaceutical Experience preferred
- Passionate about Agility and continuous improvement
- Able to navigate a complex ecosystem seamlessly
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Advanced active listening skills
- Ability to leverage expertise and enthusiasm for Agile to energize those around you
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and team building skills
- Exceptional influencing and relationship management skills