|Published||November 14, 2022|
|Location||Oro Valley, AZ|
Start your career with a world leader and innovator of tissue-based diagnostic solutions for patients worldwide. Our client's mission is to discover, develop, and deliver medical diagnostic systems and biopsy-based cancer tests that are shaping the future of healthcare.
Contract Length: 1 Year (extension or permanent placement likely pending performance)
Pay: $45 / hour max pay
Location: Tucson, AZ
We are looking for an experienced scrum master to oversee and guide scrum teams. The scrum master's responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
To be successful as a scrum master, you should have a firm grasp of Agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding scrum master should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- BS in Engineering/Engineering Technology or Life Science discipline
- 2+ years certified scrum master, SAFe preferred.