|Published||November 17, 2022|
A small business with Corporate Headquarters located in Huntsville, AL that focus on providing Department of Defense (DoD) customers with efficient, cost-effective, innovative solutions in the areas of data management, software engineering, system engineering, test and evaluation support, information technology, and information system security, is seeking to hire a Scrum Master to join their team!
The Scrum Master will collaborate with clients, product owners, and team members to understand the scope of the project. Once the project is established, you will coordinate the development of new products and monitor the progress of your team through Agile-based methodologies. Our ideal candidate has excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities and a strong track record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Oversee design, implementation, QA, and validation of programming code and products
- Create project outlines and timelines and distribute responsibilities to team members
- Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing
- Shape team behavior through excellent management via the agile method
- Perform reviews on software development products
- Remove project obstacles and develop solutions with the team
- Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout the project lifecycle
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and product owners
- Document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders
- Track and update project milestones in JIRA
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or related field
- 5 years of related experience
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience with Agile technologies and tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Continuous mental and visual attention, constant alertness, or activity
- US Citizenship (Only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance
- Master's degree in business, engineering, computer science, information systems, or related field
Competitive salaries and benefits offered, including; health, dental, life, 401K, and generous time off policies!
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check, security investigation, & drug screening.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran