|Published||November 22, 2022|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Scrum Master with our client in the financial industry in their Charlotte, NC location. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Support application development teams with Enterprise Change methodology, processes, deliverables, etc.
- Assist with Agile related routines (including but not limited to Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives) and support the active management and disposition of decisions, issues, and risks
- This facilitation is expected to leverage core client tools, including SharePoint, JIRA, etc.
- Understand and make connections throughout the Card Issuance technology process to ensure roadblocks and impediments are removed
- Communicate, influence, and negotiate to obtain agreement between partners and escalating items, when needed, to ensure execution activities remain on track
- Represent the application development team in various Agile, governance, and status related forums.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in technical field like Computer Science, Engineering/Information Technology, or equivalent working experience
- Strong relationship, verbal and written communication, teambuilding, and influencing skills
- Agile Scrum experience
- Expertise in Standard Waterfall and Agile (Scrum/Kanban) SDLC
- Analytical experience ability to interpret business requirements into technical solutions, issue resolution, risk mitigation, and avoidance
- Skilled experience with Agile lifecycle management tools (JIRA), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Tableau reporting
- Over 5+ years of software delivery experience in large scale applications/environments
- Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated, innovative, able to adapt to priority changes and work hours
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to perform in a dynamic and "process-improving environment
Pay Range: $63.94- $71.94
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every yearin contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.