|Published||November 23, 2022|
M-Tech Systems USA—a stable and fast-growing software development company headquartered in Atlanta, is looking to add experienced Software Implementation Specialists to our team. M-Tech is the industry-leading provider for Live Animal Protein Production Performance Management Tools. For over 20 years M-Tech has provided cutting-edge enterprise data solutions for all aspects of the live poultry operations cycle. M-Tech provides our customers with solutions in Business Intelligence, Live Production Accounting, Production Planning, and Remote Data Management—all through an integrated system. Our applications can currently be found running businesses on six continents in over 20 countries. MTech has built an international reputation for equipping our customers with the power to utilize comprehensive data to maximize profitability.
Additional information available at: https://www.mtechsystems.io/
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to help oversee the scrum development team by facilitating workflows in a scrum environment ensuring that members of the team follow through on their respective duties and responsibilities. The Scrum Master will be interacting also with members and stakeholders outside their main teams.
The Scrum master needs to be knowledgeable in Agile methodology and able to educate others. Also, act as a buffer between the product team which includes developers, QA testers and product owners maintaining a safe working environment for the team and helping with conflict resolution.
For this role, you should have some level of scrum master certification and experience in Scrum and agile environments. You should be analytical with a problem-solving aptitude and an excellent communicator.
You will be part of the Product Development team responsible to deliver turnkey and out of the box solutions to our customers. You will be assigned to specific product lines and interact daily with members of the same product line.
RESPONSABILITIES AND DUTIES
- Mentor and coach, the product team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Guide the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Supports product teams in self-organization, cross-functional skillset and communicates effectively, both internally and externally with other teams.
- Embrace challenges and ability to adapt to an environment with regularly changing priorities
- Remove impediments and coaches the team on removing impediments.
- Ability to manage and resolve conflicts and issues that occur.
- Work with other Scrum Masters to grow within the role and to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Backlog Refinement, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Works with team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making to support organizational goals.
- Employs proven coaching and development techniques to motivate team to a high performing level focusing on strengths areas of opportunity
- Be an advocate/champion for the team
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Proven ability to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Comfortable with and enjoys working in a decentralized environment with a diverse multicultural workforce
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Can speak, read, write in English on a proficient/advanced level
- Positive attitude and energy to push forward
- Embrace tough challenges and ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Work and interact well with others
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
- Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e., Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices.
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques.
- Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams.
- Scrum Master Certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ Years of product or project development experience.
- 5+ years of Agile and Scrum teams experience.
Integrated into our shared values is MTech’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. MTech is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at MTech has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.