|Published||November 24, 2022|
|Location||Colorado Springs, CO|
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Scrum Master who will be responsible for successful delivery of enterprise solutions to a government customer; and manage performance of tasks and projects as part of a scaled agile environment working closely with the product manager. Manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance. Define or contribute to the program baseline then execute the program to comply with baseline requirements. Manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing. Guiding and coaching Scrum Teams in using Agile Methodology and Scrum practices. Implementing Scaled Agile Frameworks into multiple high value IT delivery projects.
- Scrum Master working in a fast-paced environment that builds cloud-based and air gapped DevSecOps platforms and products to a government customer.
- Supports the team by displaying an authentic understanding and concern for a team member's beliefs or feelings. In turn, the team is more likely to build relationships with others, resulting in higher levels of collaboration and performance. Empathy is a key ingredient of trust, which is essential for people to accept and welcome coaching.
- Supports team members in resolving interpersonal conflicts, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Servant Leader, persuades, rather than uses authority. As servant leaders, Scrum Masters focus on the needs of team members and those they serve with the goal of achieving results in line with the organization's values, principles, and business objectives.
- Supports the personal development of team members, helping them gain a continuous learning mindset. They guide the team to find solutions to their problems independently instead of being given the answers.
- The Scrum Master is open and appreciates transparency in others. They help the team provide transparency by ensuring artifacts are inspected, identifying significant differences between expected and actual results, and detecting anti-patterns.
- Understands and educates the team on methods beyond Scrum, such as SAFe, Team Kanban, Flow, Built-in Quality, and more. Helps build a high-performing team.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, decision-making process, and help resolve conflicts and issues
- Experience with monitoring progress and performance, and assist teams to make improvements
- Proven experience leading working sessions with product owners to review and determine requirements, scope, and schedule constraints
- Experience with DevSecOps from creating and implementing systems software to analyzing data to improve existing ones
- Experience performing a secure configuration baseline
- Understanding of Contingency Plan and System Security Plans
- Bachelor's Degree in Related Field
- US Citizenship and an active DoD Secret security clearance or higher
- Master's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
This position is located in Colorado Springs, CO.
Compensation Range: $80,000.00 - $150,000.00 (Dependent on experience)
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.