|Published||January 3, 2023|
IntePros is searching for a Scrum Master for our largest financial client in Pittsburgh, PA.
Scrum Master Overview:
- Create and manage project timelines; manage overall project organization to ensure deliverables are on track
- Manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams and ensure team is on task and free of blockers
- Demonstrated experience with agile scrum methodologies and activities
- Demonstrated ability to wear both scrum master and project management hats with ease and flexibility
- Able to work with and partner with multiple vendors
- Update and maintain various open items/question trackers
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Highly organized, provides structure but balances that with flexibility
- Excellent communication, note taking and follow-up skills; ability to speak to all levels within and outside the organization
- Displays good judgment in meetings, solid knowledge of corporate culture and appropriate business behavior
- Ensure risks and issues are monitored throughout the project
- Help inform decisions with Product Manager and find solutions quickly and with confidence
Scrum Master Required Skills/Experience:
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, self-awareness, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Experience with: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic about project work and appreciates teamwork and collaboration
- Remains calm, focused and solutions-oriented during moments of stress
- Solid knowledge of digital deliverables, capabilities and processes
- Proficiency across standard project tools-MS Office, JIRA, Confluence