|Published||January 7, 2023|
|Location||South San Francisco, CA|
Does solving complex business problems and real world challenges interest you? Do you enjoy seeing the impact your contributions make on a daily basis? Are you passionate about using data analytics to provide game changing solutions to the Global 2000 clients? Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment that constantly pushes you to be the best you can be and more? Are you ready to work with smart colleagues who drive for excellence in everything they do?
If you possess a solutions mindset, strong architecting skills, and commitment to be part of a tremendous journey, come join our growing, global team. See what Saama can do for your career and for your journey.
- All project team members at onsite & offshore
- Enterprise Architecture Teams
- Data Modelers
- Business Teams
- Upstream & Downstream Application teams
- PMO Teams - Internal & Client
- Operations support teams at Onsite and Offshore
What We Value
- Integrity: doing the right thing
- Solutions: solving core, complex business challenges
- Collaboration: working as one team
- Innovation: changing the game
- Transparency: communicating openly
- Enjoy & Celebrate: having fun
- Results-oriented and a self-starter who enjoys a challenge and needs minimal support and direction.
- Works well in structured environment handling multiple threads
- Takes initiative; challenges status quo
- Learns quickly; takes smart risks & experiments.
- Consulting skills; identifies key requirements in dynamic environments.
- Positive Attitude, Communication & Influence skills. Able to communicate effectively and credibly with clients, and other team members. Effective in both written and spoken communication.
- Perseverance. Stays the course despite challenges & setbacks
- Bachelors, or Masters in IT, Computer or related filed
- 10+ years of overall experience with min 4+ years as Scrum Master
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in managing project using Agile methodology as a scrum master
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, MS Project, PPT
- Understanding of technical documentation, will be sitting in design reviews so have good technical understanding overall
- Work with teams and vendors, resolve issues, work with external teams, delivery oriented.
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Experience with leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Plus to have Scrum Master, CSPO and/or other Scrum certifications
- Background in Kanban and/or other Agile processes
- Proficiency with MS Office (Including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Able to create JIRA moving stories into Sprints and within a Sprint through the workflow
- Acts as the key facilitator of communications within the team Rolls around to all team members individually on a daily basis if necessary
- Owns daily standups demos retrospectives and other ceremonies
- Owns release planning coordinates with Tech Lead and Dev OPS
- Ability to evangelize scrum processes across different project teams and ensure that the team adopts Agile methodologies.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, phones, and photocopiers.
This position requires the frequent and repetitive use of a computer, keyboard, and mouse. Hand and finger dexterity is required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Saama Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.