|Published||January 10, 2023|
|Location||Virginia Beach, VA|
Scrum Master, Chantilly, VA
With over 16 years supporting Intelligence Community customers, integrateIT has been named a Washington Business Journal "Best Place to Work nominee," 7 times; including for 2021.
integrateIT is seeking a seasoned Scrum Master to join this team in support an ongoing initiative to standardize software development practices to a prescriptive agile model. As part of this agile model, a new phase has been initiated which involves adopting an enterprise agile framework with a goal of driving IT Optimization across the organization. In tandem with maturing agile practices, resources are needed to support a new corporate initiative that involves creating and scaling innovation best practices across the organization with a goal of creating a Center of Innovation Excellence. This goal will allow the organization to more rapidly respond to customer requirements, attract and retain engineering talent, and reduce the organization's time to develop and deploy capabilities enterprise-wide. In this role, you will:
- Mentor and develop existing Scrum Master cadre to understand and work in alignment with the defined framework and agile best practices.
- Serve as a "forward deployed" Scrum Master to accelerate the adoption of agile best practices.
- Attend agile ceremonies and other coaching opportunities to help Scrum Teams mature their practices.
- Help stakeholders ideate, select, define and iterate concepts to complex problems in a rapid fashion.
- Assist current and new partners in standing-up innovation capabilities such as innovation centers, labs or incubators.
- Assist internal partners in advancing innovation frameworks and methodologies.
- Partner with leadership (internal and external) in defining and communicating their vision for major organizational transformations.
- Create reusable processes and tools across a variety of business units
- Work with leaders to identify, explore, and frame complex problems.
- Collaborate in the development of programs and projects.
- Identify enterprise level metrics to track office-wide agile adoption and innovation progress.
- Lead assessment of agile and innovation capability effectiveness in organizations and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Demonstrated experience with Scrum and other Agile frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master.
- Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Agile approaches and best practice towards implementation.
- Demonstrated experience with defining, mapping, tracking, and reporting on, project Milestones, Minimum Value Increments, Epics, and User Stories.
- Demonstrated experience using JIRA.
- Demonstrated experience with Rapid Prototyping.
- Demonstrated experience with Lean Startup.
- Demonstrated experience with Design Sprints.
- Demonstrated experience with User-Centered Design (UCD)
- Demonstrated experience building a system from initial concept to full production release
- Demonstrated experience with collaboration systems such as Bluescape, Confluence and JIRA.
- Demonstrated experience within the Sponsor's organization, in order to have captured understanding and mastery of the Sponsor's processes and systems.
- Demonstrated experience leading system development teams
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] (recruiting at integrateIT dot net) or apply here today.
Position requires an active TS/SCI clearance with an active polygraph. integrateIT, LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Click here to apply online