|Published||January 15, 2023|
|Location||Colorado Springs, CO|
The Department of Homeland Security TSA Big Cred team is looking for a Scrum Master. All candidates will be reviewed for the following roles and start dates will be assessed based on role availability at the time of clearance.
Experis/ManpowerGroup has partnered with a Federal Integrator to assist in identifying a Scrum Master for a Colorado Springs, CO based opportunity.
The Scrum Master is a servant leader who helps teams self-organize, self-manage, and deliver by teaching and coaching effective Agile practices.
- Act as a servant leader to the Scrum Team by embracing SAFe Core Values, applying SAFe Principles, implementing SAFe practices, and utilizing ScrumXP rules.
- Help scrum team achieve in areas including quality, predictability, flow, and velocity. Helps team focus on daily and Sprint Goals in the context of current PI Objectives. Guides team in establishing normalized story points for estimating user stories.
- Facilitates all team meetings, including the daily stand-up, Sprint Planning, Team Demos, and Retrospectives. Attend and represent the team in the Scrum of Scrums meetings.
- Collaborate with other impacted teams (e.g., Other Scrum or Product teams, Product Owners, Stakeholders) to ensure alignment between priorities, scope, and all deployment-related activities.
- Assists the team in preparation for ART activities
2+ years of experience performing as a scrum master utilizing SAFe methodologies or similar Agile servant leadership role.
- 2+ years of experience with facilitating communication/collaboration with client and development team staff through in-person and virtual settings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- SAFe Certified Scrum Master
- Prior experience in software development, preferably in a Java/open-source technical environment