|January 28, 2023
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Scrum Master in multiple locations
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Columbus, OH / Jersey City, NJ / Wilmington, DE and Plano, TX
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire (2 days in the office and 3 days from home) on W2
Job Family Description:
- Prioritize backlog based on CCB Technology CFO priorities
- Align with internal and external partners to establish a unique organizational Agile transformation
- Promote and act as a change agent for new delivery practice for the CCB Technology Finance & Business Management organization
- Implement and oversee best practices for Agile change ceremonies at team and program level (e.g. daily stand-ups, capacity planning, retrospectives, cross-team sync, preprogram increment planning, inspect and adapt)
- Establish best practices for feature determination, story creation and backlog grooming.
- Act as change champion in being a driving force in all delivery and change methodologies.
- Create success criteria, metrics and reporting frameworks for existing and new initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Scrum Methodology
- Project Task Estimation
- Resource Scheduling
- Risk and Issue Management
- Waterfall and Agile methods
- Work breakdown and critical path method
- Stakeholder Management
- Critical Thinking (anticipates problems and establishes methods to mitigate project/program risks)
- Benefits Management
- Budget/Financial Management including
- Business Case completion
- Executive communications for senior management
- 8+ years of acting as a Scrum Master, Project Manager, Agility Coach, Agility Lead.
- Background with acting as an Agility lead as well as a scrum lead simultaneously.
- Educating and establishing Agile practices aligned to both technology and to business audiences.
- Hands on experiences transforming teams from waterfall to Agile methodologies within a technology environment and practices.
- Financial management experience strongly preferred.
- JIRA proficiency is a MUST!
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998,BCforwardhas grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforwardis an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 192315 when responding to this ad.