|Published||February 22, 2023|
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Scrum Master to work in Westlake, TX!
Everyone has an appetite for a way of working that empowers them to fuel their best work and inspire better futures for more people! As a Scrum Master in Fidelity Fund and Investment Operations Technology (FFIOT), you’ll coach and lead Squads (teams) on Agile values, practices, and processes so they can achieve their goals and deliver value to their stakeholders. In addition, you will join a supportive and collaborative community of 50+ Scrum Masters globally working closely with our Agile Coaches in leading and driving Agility for our organization.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Minimum 4 years proven proficiency and experience with Agile practices, processes, and artifacts
- A firm grasp of servant leadership concepts, strong facilitation skills
- Strong dependency leadership skills and ability to remove impediments
- Proficient in JIRA tool
- Excellent communication, people-interaction, and organizational skills
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
- Strong change management skills
- Ability to brainstorm on solutions to address challenges and roadblocks
- Superb communication and people-interaction skills
- Organized and focused nature
- Continuous improvement attitude
- Ability to encourage Agile behaviors, reinforce practices, norms, ceremonies, and support the overall Squad performance and efficiency
- Identifying team improvement opportunities and looking externally for best practices to support continuous improvement
- Leading and coordinating logistics for Agile ceremonies and practices, e.g., backlog maintenance, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Maintaining and tracking the Squad's metrics and artifacts to ensure visibility across all levels in the organization
- Driving a supportive team culture through team building and engagement practices
Have you ever wondered about what it takes to create and manage funds that our customers buy on Fidelity.com? If yes, then FFIOT is the place for you! Our Business Unit delivers architecture, systems, and expertise to Fidelity’s global middle and back-office accounting and investment management services so that pieces needed to create a fund that shareholders buy on Fidelity.com are put together perfectly.
COVID Work Policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working – Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.