|Published||February 22, 2023|
**C2C CANDIDATES OR STAFFING SPECIALISTS NEED NOT APPLY**
- Working collaboratively with Workplace Investing product partners and chapter leaders to enable delivery of the squad's mission through well-executed sprints
- Accelerating overall squad performance, efficiency and value delivered by engaging within and across squads to find opportunities to improve agile maturity and metrics, and providing coaching, training and resources
- Maintaining and updating squad performance metrics (e.g., burn-down charts) and artifacts to ensure accurate and clear feedback to the squad members and transparency to other partners
- Managing, coordinating logistics for and participating in agile events (e.g., backlog prioritization, sprint planning, daily meetings, retrospectives and as appropriate, scrum of scrum masters)
- Supporting adoption, and consistent use of enabling tools (e.g., Jira, Mural, MS Teams)
- Organizing and presenting ideas and information logically and concisely to a variety of audiences, including both technical and non-technical individuals
- Working closely with the squad leader to plan and execute on the highest priority work as per the product roadmap
- Handling multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Coaching and mentoring complex squads, regardless of size.
- Participating in a community of practice and providing scrum knowledge to members of your product area and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement within the product area.
- The Expertise and Skills You BringYou are a proven change agent capable of coaching agile practices to teams and individuals from across different functions, experiences, and geographies as they work through new and unfamiliar situations
- You are an effective facilitator and can brainstorm with the team to generate solutions that address challenges and roadblocks to accelerating value delivery
- You are intellectually curious and passionate about learning new skills, and model a culture of continuous learning, mentoring and coaching
You will support one or more cross-functional WI Technology squads while aligned to the WI Scrum Master Chapter. Our mission as a Chapter is to coach, develop, and empower each other to lead development teams that embrace the Agile mindset while providing career guidance and mobility opportunities for Scrum Masters. We are establishing a learning culture that amplifies best practices, delivers consistent, predictable, and impactful results, celebrates diversity and inclusion, and creates a safe, fun, and respectful environment. As leaders who serve, we are building a trusted, collaborative relationship with our partners across Fidelity and embrace customer-focused methodologies that enable innovation and drive product delivery.
Communication skills: Ability to work with a diverse team
Certified Scrum Master
Advanced Jira experience and knowledge of agile practices, specifically Kanban, Scrumban, and Lean
Background working with a dev team