|Published||February 25, 2023|
Scrum Master/ Business Analyst - Healthcare
Scrum Master I
Philadelphia, PA (Hybrid)
Who we are:
Born digital, UST transforms lives through the power of technology. We walk alongside our clients and partners, embedding innovation and agility into everything they do. We help them create transformative experiences and human-centered solutions for a better world.
UST is a mission-driven group of over 29,000+ practical problem solvers and creative thinkers in over 30+ countries. Our entrepreneurial teams are empowered to innovate, act nimbly, and create a lasting and sustainable impact for our clients, their customers, and the communities in which we live.
With us, you’ll create a boundless impact that transforms your career—and the lives of people across the world.
Visit us at UST.com .
UST is looking for a SR BA/SCRUM MASTER to build end to end business solutions and to work with one of the leading healthcare providers in US. As a SCRUM MASTER, you will work and collaborate closely with key stakeholders to document the key business goals and objectives for a new project. Prepare detailed requirement specifications in the form of user stories or functional requirement documents for the development teams
The Opportunity :
- Partner with up to two business and technology teams to plan and execute tactical and strategic efforts: delivering the business vision.
- Team coordination: Ensure teams operate to agreed team cadence. Provide support to help teams reflect, learn and improve on their Agile practice
- Dependency coordination: Support teams to ensure smooth collaboration among ‘extended’ team members wherever required and enable clear visualization of dependency blockers
- Track and manage team Visual Management Boards: Help teams maintain their team data and collateral; keeping them relevant over time to changing needs of the business
- Continuous improvement: Provide mentoring support to Product Owners and team members to refine their understanding of Agile practices
- Support Product Owners in each team to engage, inform, influence and negotiate with stakeholders using product backlogs (prioritized based on value) as the basis for discussions.
- Work with the Agile coach to ensure alignment to Agile values and principles.
- Ensures the application of agile frameworks to the development process to increase effectiveness of technology-related product development or architecture
- Leads daily scrum meetings, iteration reviews, and maintains backlogs
- Removes roadblocks to technology-related product development or architecture
- Applies learnings to other development projects
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
What you need:
- Minimum 5 Years of experience as Scrum Master with experience in Agile/Scrum
- Strong experience of working with clients in a requirements gathering/BA role and demonstrated strong experience in understanding client business and health care domain in detail
- Experience in creating Stories, Grooming and other aspects of Agile ceremonies as well as performing post-Deployment validations
- Excellent Communication Skills and Presentation Skills
What we believe :
We’re proud to embrace the same values that have shaped UST since the beginning. Since day one, we’ve been building enduring relationships and a culture of integrity. And today, it's those same values that are inspiring us to encourage innovation from everyone, to champion diversity and inclusion, and to place people at the center of everything we do.
We will listen, learn, be empathetic and help selflessly in our interactions with everyone.
Through business, we will better the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves.
We honor our commitments and act with responsibility in all our relationships.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
UST is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
UST reserves the right to periodically redefine your roles and responsibilities based on the requirements of the organization and/or your performance.