|Published||March 5, 2023|
|Location||Woodland Hills, CA|
Scrum Master II
Who we are:
Born digital, UST transforms lives through the power of technology. We walk alongside our clients and partners, embedding innovation and agility into everything they do. We help them create transformative experiences and human-centered solutions for a better world.
UST is a mission-driven group of over 29,000+ practical problem solvers and creative thinkers in over 30+ countries. Our entrepreneurial teams are empowered to innovate, act nimbly, and create a lasting and sustainable impact for our clients, their customers, and the communities in which we live.
With us, you’ll create a boundless impact that transforms your career—and the lives of people across the world.
Visit us at UST.com .
UST is looking for a highly energetic and collaborative Scrum Master who Possesses extensive management skills with experience of leading projects in both Agile SAFe and Waterfall methodologies.
The Opportunity :
- Partner with two to three business and technology teams to plan and execute their tactical and strategic work; delivering the vision of the business. Coach, mentor and train multiple teams to deliver quality products and services. Work experience with scale.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and multiple product teams with varying levels of Agile maturity to define product goals, backlogs and roadmaps
- Team coordination: Ensure teams operate with agreed team cadence. Provide support to help teams reflect, learn and improve on their Agile practice
- Dependency coordination: Work with teams to identify and manage interactive dependencies within a complex systems environment
- Continuous improvement: Provide mentoring support to Product Owners and team members to refine their understanding of Agile practices
- Act as a role model for Scrum Masters and Agile champion. Contribute to expanding the understanding and practice of Agile principles and values throughout the entire organization
- Strong Knowledge of PI Planning, Sprint ceremonies, tracking impediments.
- Ability to multitask while supervising people
- IT project management including SAFe Agile
- Strategic planning· Excellent communication skills
- Hiring/training/coaching skills· Team Leadership
- Networking/negotiating skills
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self-organisation.
- Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
What you need:
- BA/BS degree or technical institute training or equivalent work experience
- Strong effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- 5+ years of hands-on SM experience·
- Experience overseeing team members.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in agile environment Should have healthcare Specialty Pharmacy / Mail order Pharmacy project experience.
- Product owner/BA experience
Compensation can differ depending on factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set, education, and level of experience. As required by local law, UST provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below .
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for Role
Woodland Hills, CA: $102000 - $152000