|Published||March 7, 2023|
|Location||Greenwood Village, CO|
Kforce is immediately seeking an experienced Scrum Manager in support of our enterprise telecommunications and mass media client based in Englewood, CO. Our client strives to connect their customers to superior communications and entertainment products with the highest quality service.
The Scrum Master's job is to deliver maximum value to the customer. Scrum Masters facilitate daily stand-ups and supporting the team in following the Scrum delivery process. Scrum Masters also handle traditional project management duties including: scope definition, staffing, communication of status to clients and partners, budget oversight and risk/issue management. Additionally, they often author user stories, acceptance criteria and execute a portion of the testing on projects.
- Serve the team and product owner in turning requirements into the working software
- Track progress and help the team achieve their commitments; Progress is monitored daily when problems are identified work with team to develop corrective actions
- Manage and report the status of scope, schedule, resourcing and financials
- Extract and document requirements. Author user stories and acceptance criteria
- Ensure team members understand processes and support the team in following them
- Ensure product quality expectations are defined and known across the team; Collaborate with the team in scheduling work, including defect remediation and refactoring, guarding against the accumulation of technical debt
- Work with technical team and product owner balancing the interests of both when issues arise
- Remove impediments allowing the team to focus on engineering tasks
- Take the lead on resolving conflicts within the team removing any roadblocks to collaboration
- Guide project team meetings including sprint pre/planning meetings, daily scrum and sprint review meetings
- Facilitate retrospective discussions and support continuous improvement efforts