|Published||March 9, 2023|
|Location||Eden Prairie, MN|
The Scrum Master will be responsible for application development teams within a specific healthcare vertical. Previous healthcare industry experience is required.
- Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers
- Guiding the team(s) and the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team(s) on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Guiding the team(s) on self-organizing to fully realize the potential of Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team(s) and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team(s) to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Providing all support to the team(s) using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Help the department and client mature out of legacy processes
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I, SAFe Agilest or Practitioner) is preferred
- 1+ year of experience in a Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for eliciting change in team behavior (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II, SPCT 4++)
- Knowledge of other agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team (.Net, Java, or other web development languages)
- Previous experience as a development team lead
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Contributions to the public around agile practices
- Hourly W2 pay rate $55.00 - $58.00
- We have access to additional contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions with various rate ranges.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands
of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent
placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a
variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk
you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for
Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn
more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.