|Published||March 9, 2023|
12 Months Contract with possible extension
Define scope of work. Details may include:
- Act as scrum master for multiple squads with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work and clearing obstacles to meet delivery timeline
- Facilitate and productively run scrum ceremonies (Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review/ Showcase, Retrospective) with scrum team and discuss open issues, statuses and roll forward action items
- Be a servant leader and help our software development teams in becoming self-organized
- Help the Scrum Team focus on creating high value increments. Proactively help find techniques for effective Product Backlog management.
- Perform status reporting of initiatives and releases
- Coach both individuals and teams on their Agile journey
- Be a partner to Product Owner and supporting him through providing coaching, good practices & tools to maximize the value delivered
- Create a team charter and ensure the agile team aligns with agreed points on daily basis.
- Remove barriers between stakeholders and Scrum/Kanban teams.
- Help team and stakeholders to understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work. Facilitate stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed.
- Hands-on Agile experience
- Deep working knowledge of the most common agile methods. Scrum and Kanban
- Acting as a Scrum Master (or similar coach) role with focus on continuous improvement of cross-functional team(s)
- Collecting and providing visibility into team's performance data
- Creating great teams and fostering open and positive communication.
- Understanding of SW delivery lifecycle (SDLC)
- Delivering products end-to-end through several releases using principles of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and quality automation
- Understanding of MVP and build measure learn concept and principles
- Ability search ways how to continuously improve in areas such as time to market, lead & cycle times, story points trend etc..