|Published||March 11, 2023|
|Location||Franklin Lakes, NJ|
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Certified scrum master, SAFe preferred.
- 7+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- provided by Dice