|Published||March 12, 2023|
Location: Connecticut (Hybrid mode)
- Facilitate team breakout sessions in the program Increment Planning (PI Planning), lead team on the train to commit on Team PI objectives during PI planning.
- Participate in Scrum-of-Scrums (SOS) and collaborated with Release Train Engineer on Roadblocks, correlated dependencies and align the project goal.
- Work with Product Owner during the sprint review sessions to make sure all stories met the definition of done and get the stories accepted within sprint.
- Participate in weekly status calls with the Client to discuss issues, changes, action items, risks, and other project management variables.
- Help on constructing shared services Minor/Major release calendar to have a centralized view of all releases.
- Create and Manage release Ticket Milestone, Business justification for the train capabilities in Quck base.
- Work with the implementation team to finalize the release date and track QA and UAT signoffs
- Organize and drive scrum ceremonies such as Daily Huddle, Sprint planning, Sprint Demo and Sprint Retrospective.
- Serve as Agile expert and Coached Team specially for story sizing by creating and maintaining Story estimation Scale artifacts, EDF, work product, change request capacity plan and all the mandatory artifacts in SharePoint.
- Facilitate agile ceremonies, such as Scrum call, Iteration planning, Iteration demos, Iteration Retrospective, backlog refinement and other ad-hoc meetings as needed.
- Responsible for timely and successfully delivery of features/enablers for business and technology objectives that require coordination of multiple scrum teams.
- Responsible to remove impediments, Serves as a liaison between the project Customer, technical development, and Operation teams.
- Work as an agile transformation consultant where scrum techniques are applied along with some SAFe principles.
- Take responsibility in managing dependencies between Scrum teams, collaborating within Scrum master’s network, especially with the item necessary for product release.
- Used RTC for creating the sprint key metrics burn down and burn up charts, velocity charts throughout the sprints to track velocity, manage and monitor active sprints, releases & log work hours of each resource.
- Work with Business Analyst and Product Owner to refine and prioritize product backlog during grooming sessions, developing release plan assist breaking down the features to add/update stories into RTC.
- Maintain Complete transparency and cadence in between the Team member by addressing items in call.
- Act as a POC to upstream and Downstream with which the team interacts and raise the access request where its required.
- Connect with the Business and Team for reviewing UAT scenario and feedback clarification whenever team requires.