|Published||March 14, 2023|
Title: Agile Scrum Master (12 Month Contract)
Location: Addison, TX- all candidates must be local and able to work out of these locations on-site.
Pay Rate: $70-78.37hr W2- not available for C2C/Corp to corp. The rate doesn't include benefits or PTO.
Fortune 500 Bank is seeking an experienced Scrum Master to join their team!
This role is responsible for serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development team in their quest to deliver high-quality value to the customer.
Key responsibilities include guiding and coaching 1 to 2 agile scrum teams on Scaled Agile (SAFe) best practices and values as the team delivers technology solutions for Enterprise Complaints Technology, also to be self-organized, and to perform to a higher level of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team. This person should be able to remove impediments or find the right personnel to remove the impediment, build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, and facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work. They should personify Scrum and Agile, providing support to the team using a servant leadership style, leading by example.
Other Required Skills
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM)
- Knowledge of scaled agile frameworks such as the Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise (SAFe)
- Experience being the Scrum Master for at least two years for a Scrum team.
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- The ability to distinguish between what "is Scrum" what is "not Scrum."
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please email me @ [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
*Starting is contingent upon passing a background check.*
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position, please get in touch with me, Mackensie @ [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.