|March 21, 2023
Genesis10 is seeking an experienced Remote Scrum Master for a 12 month contract with a leading company based in Cleveland, OH. This role pays $62-$67/HR W2 based on experience. No 3rd parties, 1099s ICs please.
This position is for a Scrum Master on the Data Governance Squad in Enterprise Data & Information Services. The person who fills this position will be responsible for managing Data Governance related projects. Specific skills for this position are:
- Aligns with the Prod/Experience Owner and facilitates the events of each Sprint using collaborative discussion and promoting self-organization, team accountability, and continuous improvement.
- Lead and Coach the scrum team and apply appropriate Agile/Scrum principles to create or enhance the timely delivery of valuable products.
- Work with Prod/Exp Owner to evaluate team cohesion and effectiveness and provide recommended changes as needed.
- Support the adoption and implementation of Agile practices across the enterprise.
- Lead employees from various functions to coordinate work across divisions and collaborate in solving problems as one team.
- Monitor and improve the scrum process and help to solve/remove impediments in the development process; recognize and remove external distractions.
- Foster self-organization and collaborative Agile/Scrum team.
- Support the Prod/Exp Owner by maintaining focus on the agreed sprint goals and prioritize outcomes over outputs at the product and sprint backlog levels.
- Knowledge of Jira and/or Kanban.
- 3+ years experience as a Scrum Master/Project Manager.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 Contract & Perm Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.