|Published||May 6, 2023|
- The Scrum Master works with the Product Owner to understand the business need and owns the launch of a new product team. This role leads the efforts of the Scrum team to iteratively develop new features and/or enhancements and fix defects. This role acts as the servant leader for the Scrum team guiding them throughout the Agile Scrum processes, removing any impediments for increased productivity and continuously improving.
- Responsible for leading team processes and practices in Agile associated with the delivery of solution incident, problem, request and enhancement capabilities.
- This resource will also interface with the PMO and assist with roadmap capacity and management. Resource will be over two Scrum Teams of four resources. Prioritization will not be part of this role. Stand ups, retrospectives, monthly releases, and 2 weeks sprints is the cadence. The tools that are utilized are Jira and Excel.
- Qualifications/years of experience:
- 5 + years of experience as a scrum master
- 2 + years coaching
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience; HS diploma or GED is required
- Experience in planning, controlling, and monitoring of products in Scrum
- Proven customer focus with the ability to lead and communicate effectively with business (non-IT) and technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with ambiguity and evolving priorities
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis capabilities
- Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively cross functionally
- Comfortable coaching on Agile best practices with team and outside the team
- Experience working with team to deliver agreed upon outcomes
- Expert problem-solving and analysis capabilities
- Experience in working within a traditional Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) ability to apply standards of test-driven development methods covering the full development lifecycle
- MS Teams
- Follow through
- Hourly W2 pay rate $70.00 - $75.00
- We have access to additional contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions with various rate ranges.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.